ISSA Pittsburgh Chapter Activities and Benefits:
- Expand your horizons as a security professional by hearing top-notch industry speakers at our monthly meetings!
- A forum that encourages a free exchange of innovative ideas and approaches to security among its members.
- Opportunities to meet, network and exchange ideas, methods and best-practices on security with 50+ ISSA chapter members in the regional area as well as numerous vendors, visitors and special guests from related professions.
- Discounts on monthly meetings—save $10 per meeting as a preregistered member—almost ½ your annual dues payment!
- Earn valuable Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Credits for meeting attendance—up to 12 points each year!
- Monthly chapter announcements for security-related events such as the annual Information System Security Forum and many other events that professional organizations and vendors host in the Pittsburgh region.
- Get involved! Promote information security in your company, industry, and your community. Help spread the word about the vital importance of information security in the tri-state region.
The Pittsburgh ISSA Chapter Bylaws can be viewed here.
If you are searching for more information regarding the ISSA, please visit the
ISSA organization website